Friday, March 5, 2010

BB preparation for sports day

The Boy's Brigade this year is really preparing for the school Sports Day next week. They hold practices like 3 times a week!!!! Syok habis!!!! But also very tiring.... Now, if I change my I/C, I think I can qualify to be an Indian:) My skin is so dark that the difference between my lower arm and upper arm is quite obvious.....

But, it is very tiring. I just found out that you can exercise by marching and if you want to build muscles, just simply move at will when standing in 'sedia' position. You will instantly get 3-5 times pumping. Keep doing it again and again and by the end of the drill session, you will have big muscles and big arm aches:) Back to the topic, seriously, marching is tiring. That's why every time after drill, every one is like dead fish:)

I think the BB is quite desperate to win this year lor.... cos last time, they won 9 years in a row. Then 2 years ago, the Kadets won and last year, the prefects won( it really was unbelievable and shocking and BB was not satisfied). So, that's why BB is putting in a lot of effort to win this year. They are also putting a lot of hope on the squad.....so we must perform our best and win!!!! Cannot disappoint BB!!!!


BB ROCKS AND WILL WIN THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!


But before I end, I want to make something clear...... I am not complaining about the drill and everything. I actually quite like it. DRILL ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment